Sass online training : SAAS is a preprocessor that adds power and elegance to CSS . With the technology you can use all the facilities that only a programming language would offer. For example:
- Variables to store colors, sizes, fonts and more, making your projects more flexible and reusable.
- Calculations within your code to create responsive and flexible layouts .
- Conditionals, repetitions, imports , functions, mixins , inheritance, extends, and libraries. What reduces scripts, avoids repetitions and redundancies, making it easier to read your code!
On top of all that, the preprocessor will still allow you to import code snippets ready for other projects (greatly boosting your productivity ) and organize your CSS, making it leaner and smaller, thus improving the performance of Your web pages!
In other words, you will no longer need to make huge and complex style sheets. For you to have a sense of the power of this technology, Sass means: S yntactically A wesome S tyle S heets (Sass) = Syntactically impressive style sheets!
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course was developed under three pillars of learning:
Initially will be presented the concepts and forms of application, in the quizes you can test the knowledge acquired. It will then develop a powerful library of code snippets, which can be used in later projects as well. This will allow you to double the speed of development in your projects!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of this training you will be able to:
- Install and compile Sass / SCSS quickly and easily on command line (and other tools)
- Create and customize system design much faster
- Use Sass / SCSS in real projects
- Create more flexible and reusable CSS codes
- Stylize websites, using Sass / SCSS with confidence and ease
- Use and understand Variables, Partials, and Imports to make your style sheets extremely flexible and easy to maintain
- Import external or internal source codes for your project
- Use functions and operators to calculate flexible dimensions, colors, and more
- Learn how to extend your CSS and avoid repetition
WHO SHOULD DO
- Web Developers
- Mobile Developers
- Front-end Developers
- Anyone wishing to learn Sass / SCSS
- Desirable knowledge of Logic of Programming or the course of Logic of Programming and Algorithms