RPA DEVELOPER SAMPLE RESUME
- October 1, 2017
- Posted by: ProfessionalGuru
- Category: RPA
* ***** ** ** ********** with clients across different industries and involved in all phases of SDLC in different projects.
- Created RPA structure and team along with production support, designed and developed RPA solutions to accelerate Business processes.
- Implemented End to End Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for 8 processes in commercial banking sector using Automation Anywhere. The RPA implementation resulted in 20 FTE savings and 50% AHT.
- Created end to end automation solutions for clients as per requirement which involves feasibility study, designing architecture, development, testing and deployment of automation.
- Used the Blue Prism Object Recorder to manage and execute Windows controls as a background process.
- Worked on Process Definition Document (PDD) step by step keystroke level.
- Worked on Solution Design Document (SDD).
- Worked on Solution diagrams and Solution description and object model diagrams.
- Deigned developed and tested Bots for tasks using Blue Prism.
- Expert knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Working on Business process diagrams and process flow charts with RPA tools.
- Worked on Available Process, Available Resource in Control Room.
- Expertise in developing various applications using Visual Studio.NET technologies like C#.Net 4.5, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, WCF, WPF, MVC, SQL Server technologies.
- Extensive experience in writing complex stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Indexes and Joins on SQL Server and Oracle.
- Strong experience in design and development of relational database concepts with multiple RDBMS databases including Oracle 10g, MySQL, MS SQL Server & PL/SQL
- Hands-on experience with visualization tools such as MS Excel, MS Visio.
- Experience working on Agile Methodology – Scrum.
RPA Developer Jan 2016 to Till Now
Citi Bank – Irving, TX
Description: Citi Bank is one of the premier financial service organizations in USA. In this project, I was involved in developing RPA’s. In business perspective, using CBA (Cost Benefit Analysis) these are a huge financial save to the Client. We build these RPA using the tool called Blue Prism. To support the tool, we also use VBA and SQL to regulate the process flow. Migrating current robots into Blue Prism Objects.
- Created Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) for a Robotic Process Automation project, based on business process design discussions with business stakeholders.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including design, development and creating test cases.
- Solid design, coding, testing and maintaining the RPA’s (Robot’s).
- Identifying and debugging the errors using Error Handlers.
- Interacted with window application and created an object and interacted all the objects in process studio and created work queue and ran the process.
- Interacted with window based application, called the process into the queues and interacted with mainframe based application.
- Created and documented test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases. And supported operational teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Created process model for windows based application using Blue Prism and testing it in the inbuilt control room provided by Blue prism.
- Worked on Integrating applications like (Web, Services, Mainframe, MS Office, GUI, Outlook etc.) using workflow, automation tools (Blue Prism & AA).
- Managed users, created and assigned roles to users using Identity Access Management provided by AWS.
- Assessed in defining end to end robotic process automation development and strategy.
- Developed the project using Agile methodologies and Test Driven Development.
- Worked with database SQL Server.
RPA Developer Nov 2014 to Dec 2015
Pepsi CO Plano, TX
This project focuses on automating the manual process of creating FVA Report by extracting data from Web, Database and Main Frame Application and preparing the report based on the excel calculations and sending a mail with attaching these reports and exceptions.
- Creation, development and maintenance of automated MI Reporting of Blue Prism processes in MS Access and Excel, also looking into running this in MS SQL Server using MS Access front-end.
- Analyze the feasibility of existing process suitable for automation.
- Participate online meetings to demonstrate the capabilities of RPA for on-going projects and potential clients
- Implemented new reporting techniques and facilitated the presentations to the clients.
- Experienced in building Blue Prism Processes and Business Objects for various business systems.
- Worked with mainframe, windows, web application and surface automation. End to end process automation using Blue Prism.
- Implemented Blue Prism User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies.
- Experience in using Blue Prism’s Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving the user credentials.
- Exposure to Blue Prism, Single Sign-on implementation using Microsoft Active Directory.
- Used Blue Prism MAPIEx adds on library for manipulating mail boxes.
- Experience in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments.
- Efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the Blue Prism environment through Control room.
- Managed a team of developers in an Agile environment.
- Experience in managing robot’s workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues.
- Worked with the Business Analysts in identifying and defining the requirements.
- Extensively worked on debugging application for fixing bugs and Production support.
Environment: Blue Prism 5.0, SQL Server, Oracle, Web services, Sharepoint.
Net Developer March 2012 to Sep 2014
- Interacting with the business analyst personal, requirement gathering and analysis.
- Front-end design, coding database design and creating stored procedure.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing object oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Developed Web based GUI using C# 3.5, HTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Created User Controls using C# .Net 4.0 for web pages.
- Used Win form controls and Custom User Controls to provide standard interactive User Interface.
- Utilized Data Grid and Data List to display and manipulation of records.
- Deployed and maintained ASP.NET applications running at IIS 7.0.
- Used Agile Methodologies like Scrum which has leadership philosophy that encourage stream work, self-organization and accountability.
- Worked with ADO.NET to interact with the SQL/Server Database 2012 (i.e., retrieving, updating and inserting data into the tables) for Alerts.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe(VSS) and Team Foundation Server(TFS) for integration, maintenance and Security of code.
- Implemented controls to parse XML files and validate them using XSLT & different file formats.
- Experience with DATA CONVERSION AND STRONG XML.
- Used Agile which is a set of engineering best practices that allow for rapid delivery of high quality software, and a business approach that aligns development with customer needs and company goal.
- Writing Queries using TSQL Statements, views, user defined functions, stored procedures for Inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Extensively used XML, XSLT and XSD for data transfer across different systems.
- Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in the application.
- Knowledge on handling Hive queries using Spark SQL that integrate with Spark environment
- Used SBT to develop spark applications to submit Spark jobs
- Created Spark SQLContextto load data from Parquet, JSON files and perform SQL queries
- Created data frames out of text files to execute SparkSQL queries
Environment: Visual Studio .Net (C#.Net, ASP.Net, WinForms, WCF, JQuery, LINQ, VSS, TFS, XML Web Services, IIS7.0, SOAP, MVC4.0, Agile, SOAP, ADO.Net